Monday, March 30, 2009

It's better to discourage

Over a year ago I took dance classes. For a self-

proclaimed geek, this was definitely a step outside my

comfort zone. I loved the class. Even though it was

outside of my comfort zone, I had a great time and

learned something valuable. This wasn't a failure, but it

just as easily could have been. It's better to discourage

laziness than occasionally stumbling.

5. Taking on Too Big a Challenge

More than a few times I've set goals that were nearly

impossible to accomplish. I didn't have enough time to

reach the deadline and I had no idea what I was doing.

Although setting extremely difficult challenges results

in a lot of failures, it keeps you sharp.

2 comments:

Farah'z Journal said...

hey...

is there any way i can get in contact with u... just wanna discuss something about your blog. my email address is farahsaeed04@gmail.com.

looking forward,

Farah

Unknown said...

hi, Thanks for introducing links to learn chinese online . .. it will help all readers to learn chinese.